Which character do you prefer?

Sunday 26 May 2013

Kittywood Designs!

I recently found the cutest little items at reasonable prices here! It's called Kittywood Designs and everything is super kawaii!

"I took a cute hello kitty cake stand and added a hello kitty ice cream to it as well as a cute strawberry tea pot, and a mixed assortment of sweets! Then on the bottom I added a alligator hair clip! "

"A cute little Rilakkuma cupcake hair clip. On the bottom of the clip is a alligator style clip. This clip is super light weight as well! "

"This necklace is sooo adorable! I handmade and hand rolled this lollipop with lots of love and hard work from polymer clay, then coated it twice in gaze for protection and shine! I also added an adorable green bow onto the lollipop for extra cuteness!. I placed the the lollipop onto a 26" purple chain."

"A handmade case with a candy and sweets theme! i added lollipops,cupcakes, bows, gummy bears and more!I I used white faux whipped cream to make a cake like effect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment